BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Possum and Payton

Possum and Payton
I love my Bengals!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reflection of Group 2 Project

This week has been very busy for me and the rest of my group. I think we communicated rather well this time around. Everyone responded quickly and was very flexible and understanding when it came to scheduling a meeting time. We plan on meeting Monday, August 2nd in the evening to discuss this week's group project. I think we were able to come together quickly and utilize an effective plan and action for this case study. I really look forward to meeting everyone and I am excited to see what everyone thought about this case study. I think it will be interesting to see if we came up with similar answers to the questions and to compare our flow charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment