BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Possum and Payton

Possum and Payton
I love my Bengals!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Online Group Experience Take Two!

Last Monday I was able to get together with my group via web/telephone conference. We had all agreed to meet at 7:00 p.m. It was nice to be able to speak with my peers and to get their thoughts and perspective on our last case study we were assigned. We all compared notes and discussed how the professor in the case study could improve her course. This case study was easier to do than the last because I think we had a better idea of what we were doing. I have never worked with an online group before so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I felt this last week was a great experience. I was lucky to be paired with two individuals who were flexible with schedules. I know we have a life outside of work and school so sometimes it can be difficult to agree on a meeting time. Terry offered to set up the WebEx meeting which was great. I haven't had the opportunity to work with WebEx before so it was great to be able to use that medium to communicate with my peers. We were able to chat with one another in the comfort of our own homes. Out meeting moved smoothly and we were able to delegate jobs to one another quickly. Overall, the discussions went well and I'm satisified with our finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment